Decorating for Fall

Monday, September 10, 2012

I am so excited for fall! I know that it is a little early to start decorating, but I really just can't help it. So...I decided to make a wreath! I made a wreath last fall, but I wanted to mix it up this year. I have been seeing yarn wreaths on Pinterest for a while, and I decided that I would attempt to make my own! 

I picked up a wreath form and some yarn at Wal-Mart. The first step is to wrap the form with your yarn. This takes a while, but it isn't difficult (if I do this project again I will use a thicker yarn).


After the wreath was wrapped entirely I decorated it with some cute burlap rosettes. I had a couple of small squares of burlap left over from our wedding, and I just made the rosettes the same way I did here (it is not as easy to do with burlap). I made a three little rosettes and attached them to my wreath with hot glue. I also used some extra burlap to hang the wreath. 


I love the finished look.

You Might Also Like

0 comments