Almost Done!

Friday, February 08, 2013

Where have I been?! This poor little blog feels so neglected lately...that is going to have to change! 

Anyway...

The next time I blog about the front porch I am hoping it looks something like this...but for now I am just enjoying the space as it is! There has been so much progress from when we started the front porch transformation. Here are some pictures of the porch before.


Now it looks like this! 




Yes, I like to randomly dance in the sunny space...I am absolutely in love! I cannot wait to start adding all of the finishing touches. I am thinking about using gray accents. I have a couple of DIY projects planned that I think will look great in here! Can't wait to share it with all of you!

I am going to be writing a blog post just about the floor (which I love) soon! Get excited! If you want to check out some other porch posts, you can find them here, here, and here

You Might Also Like

0 comments