I AM LOVING...Vera Bradley Organization

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I have always been a fan of planners. Don't get me wrong, I like my iPhone calendar...BUT I really enjoy writing my schedule down on paper. PLUS, I get to use cute writing, doodles, and highlighters! Yes, I am kind of a dork! Anyway...with my busy schedule, it is really important to have a planner that I love! Luckily, Vera Bradley has come up with the ultimate calendar, the 2014 Student Agenda! No, I am not a student, but this is still my planner of choice!







When my days are packed with photo shoots, editing, work, workouts, and blogging it is important to keep every minute organized. The Vera Bradley 2014 Student Agenda makes organizing my schedule a piece of cake. PLUS...it is super cute! Has Vera Bradley ever made anything that wasn't?!? NO!

 Here are a few things that I am loving about this planner:
Cute, Colorful Pockets: I am always tucking loose paper into my planners, but they used to slip out and get misplaced. That doesn't happen anymore! The pockets help keep my extra papers contained. AND they are great for storing some extra business cards.
Quick Glance Holiday Calendar: It is so nice to have quick access to a 2013-2014 calendar with all of the holidays highlighted! I cannot tell you how many time I have flipped to this page for scheduling.
Sturdy, Laminated Tabs: I have had planners in the past that have been flimsy and disappointing. I have had this planner for a couple months, and the tabs are still in perfect condition!
Schedule: (This would be a great feature if I were still in school!) There are 4 semesters worth of pages to keep your class schedule handy! It kind of makes me want to go back to school! ;)
Monthly and Weekly Calendars: I use both monthly and weekly calendars to keep my schedule organized! This feature is a must for any planner!
Fun Holidays: I would never know when Sea Monkey Day was (it is May 16)...think of all the holidays I was missing out on!

There are also stickers, a place for important numbers and notes, and a book mark...AND it goes from May 2013 to December 2014!

 What kind of planner do you use: digital, paper, no planner at all?

 All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated in any way for this post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments