It's JULY!!!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Warning: I haven't been able to blog for a while. SO...this post is pretty long and random. Sorry! 

Is it just me or is this year flying by!?! June was a crazy, busy month. There were a LOT of photo shoots, TONS of family gatherings :), and not as many lazy days in the sun (maybe this month)! 

Last week was especially busy. I kicked off senior season! WOO HOO! Seniors are my favorite! AND I took baby pictures galore! Hello, baby bug...you have bitten! I don't know how anyone could not want a baby after spending time with the little ones that I photographed. It is a good thing I am going to have a little nephew to love on in a couple short months! 

Friday was the first day that I didn't have a photo shoot, and Dane had a truck pull! So, I spent the evening cheering on my hubby! 
The rest of the weekend was filled with family fun (rodeo, kareoke, baby shower, cookout, AND a movie night!) PHEW...I am yawning just thinking about it! 


The first week of July has been almost as busy! My aunt, cousins, and I kicked the month off with our weekly Bachelorette party! We celebrated with champaign and popsicles (don't worry Grandma...Emily had sparkling water) AND we did foot soaks with my favorite Aromassentials Unwind Bath Salts! It was devine! 

Tuesday was my brother's 21st birthday! I cannot believe that he is already 21! Of course that was a reason to celebrate...and Fast Eddies was the place to do it! 

Wednesday and Thursday Dane and I went out my families lake lot to spend time with them and watch the fireworks! (Is it just me or does the 4th of July feel like the end of summer to anyone else?) I got to snuggle with my sweet little Kinleigh quite a bit while we soaked up the sun. 

This is going to be a very eventful month...trip to Chicago, birthday parties, and vacation planning! Cheers for July...I hope you have a great month!

You Might Also Like

0 comments