Trip to Cali

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I miss the days of long family road trips. Growing up and getting married means you don't always get to go along on the family vacations! (I am hoping that we get to sneak away on a few!) My family recently went to California for vacation. Luckily, I was able to live vicariously through my sister's instagram feed! It felt like she was teasing me I was with them! Anyway...I thought I would share some of the pictures from their adventure.











 Brooke got this cute shirt! I am not usually a fan of souvenir shirts, but I loved this one. Layton got one that said, "Keep Calm and Play Dead" (which is not actually recommended if you encounter a bear...wow, I learn a lot when they go on vacation!)



 They had a great time (even if they had to drive 50+ hours!), but we are glad to have them back! They even brought us back some yummy treats! Bear Poop, anyone?

-Britt

You Might Also Like

0 comments