Pre-Fall Favorites

Monday, August 12, 2013

I don't know if it is the rain or my craving for a pumpkin spice latte, but I am ready for fall to get here. Anybody with me!? It is my FAVORITE season! There are just so many things to love...I won't even try to list them all! However, I am going to share some of my pre-fall favorites with you.

1. Sweater 2. Bahama Mama 3. Jeans 4. Phone Case 5. Shoes

You can never go wrong with jeans and a sweatshirt...but I LOVE this updated version! I may buy this in every color and just get rid of my hoodies all together! Okay...I probably won't get rid of my hoodies, but one of these will be hanging in my closet very soon!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love that phone case & those flats! I just picked up a deep purple nailpolish last week!

    ReplyDelete