Happy November

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Happy November!!! October was a great month! I am still all excited about all of the celebrations we got to partake in! Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries...oh my! We had so much fun spending time with our family and friends throughout the month.

I officially broke out my scarf collection. It is totally acceptable to wear scarfs everyday of the week, right? You can find my new favorite scarf here!

I also decided it was time to start buying a few Christmas decorations! I am obsessed with this garland from West Elm. I figured I could use the white garland all year round!

Speaking of decorations, it wouldn't have been October without some "spooky" chalkboards! Our house was covered!

 
Enough about October...lets move on to all of the excitement of November. I have been listening to Christmas music all week! I will be making a list of all of my favorite tunes very soon! I haven't gotten out any decorations (and I won't until after Thanksgiving), but I am very tempted to change all of my scents over to Christmas Cottage and Sparkling Spruce. November has already proven to be a fabulous month! Last weekend we celebrated a baby shower for my sweet nephew! He isn't here yet, but I already love him so much! There are also some big birthdays to celebrate this month, AND Thanksgiving! This is my favorite time of year! Do you have big plans for November?

You Might Also Like

0 comments