It's Beginning To Sound a Lot Like Christmas

Saturday, November 16, 2013


Hot cocoa, cozy slippers, the smell of spruce, and CHRISTMAS MUSIC! It is that time of year again! Dane has even been enjoying the festive tunes. I have not started decorating...but that will start soon enough! Of course, I will be decorating with all of my favorite Christmas music playing in the background. Here is a list of all of my favorite holiday songs. I have put a lot of thought into this list, and I hope you enjoy it...while sipping a big cup of hot chocolate!

Baby it's Cold Outside - Leon Redbone & Zooey Deschanel

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé

Believe - Josh Groban

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Christina Perri

Hairy Christmas - Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas (This album is

awesome...and the only reason my sweet husband is letting me listen to Christmas music this early! But seriously, check it out!)

Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt

Silent Night - Lady Antebellum

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Bublé (Yes, he made the list

twice...really his whole album should be on this list!)

Maybe This Christmas - Ron Sexsmith

Run Run Rudolph - Luke Bryan

White Christmas - The Drifters

Christmas Eve/Sarajevo - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Christmas music always gets me in the festive mood! What are your favorite songs for the holiday season?

You Might Also Like

0 comments