Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

It's Beginning To Sound a Lot Like Christmas


Hot cocoa, cozy slippers, the smell of spruce, and CHRISTMAS MUSIC! It is that time of year again! Dane has even been enjoying the festive tunes. I have not started decorating...but that will start soon enough! Of course, I will be decorating with all of my favorite Christmas music playing in the background. Here is a list of all of my favorite holiday songs. I have put a lot of thought into this list, and I hope you enjoy it...while sipping a big cup of hot chocolate!

Baby it's Cold Outside - Leon Redbone & Zooey Deschanel

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé

Believe - Josh Groban

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Christina Perri

Hairy Christmas - Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas (This album is

awesome...and the only reason my sweet husband is letting me listen to Christmas music this early! But seriously, check it out!)

Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt

Silent Night - Lady Antebellum

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Bublé (Yes, he made the list

twice...really his whole album should be on this list!)

Maybe This Christmas - Ron Sexsmith

Run Run Rudolph - Luke Bryan

White Christmas - The Drifters

Christmas Eve/Sarajevo - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Christmas music always gets me in the festive mood! What are your favorite songs for the holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment