Wrapping Up

Saturday, December 21, 2013

One of my favorite Christmas activities is wrapping the presents! I know there are others out there that enjoy it as much as I do...right? Every year I use brown kraft paper for my gifts! I just love the way my gifts look under the tree! I try to mix up the bows and gift tags each year, but I LOVE how the gifts are looking this year...I may just stick with this for a while!





My gift wrapping is SUPER simple. I used fabric instead of ribbon...I really don't know why I didn't think of this sooner! Two yards only cost me about $2 and I have plenty for all of my gifts. I also picked up a white paint pen. I hate buying gift tags or stickers...i really just haven't found any that I love. I used the paint pen to label the presents this year. I tried to use different lettering, and make it look festive and fun! I don't know how long I will be able to use this kraft paper, but for now I am sticking with it!

Happy Wrapping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments