Nursery Plans

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I have had several people ask how Dane and I were planning on decorating the nursery. I can't say that we really have a theme in mind, but we I have found some inspiration on Pinterest. Our spare room is already painted gray, and we have no intention of changing that. I love gray for a nursery. I plan on brightening the space up with some fun pops of color.



MobileLamp ShadeDeer PrintBlanketMetal LetterChair

A couple of weeks ago Dane and I picked up some art at Hobby Lobby. My favorite is this canvas by Lindsay Letters. You seriously need to check out her shop! I want everything!



Some other things that I have planned for the room include decorative arrows, bright pillows, and lots more colorful wall art! And, what is a room without chalkboard piant? I can't wait to put everything together and reveal the little man's space!

You Might Also Like

0 comments