Feeling Springy

Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy first day of spring!!! The warm weather we had this week was SOOO nice! We have been able to go on a few family walks and spent most of the weekend outside. Rowan is just loving it...and does anything smell better than a baby covered in sunscreen!? I don't think so!



I have been on the lookout for some spring/summer clothes for the little man. He is growing like a little weed, and barely fits in any of his 3 month clothes anymore. The baby boy spring clothes are adorable. Here are a few of the cute little outfits that I have my eye on.



denim romper / happy one-piece / hello mom one-piece / i'm not tired onesie / moccos

Aren't boy clothes the CUTEST!? I feel like that I'M NOT TIRED onesie fits Rowan perfectly...and I am going to need the matching shirt for myself (especially after the weekend we have planned!)
 
Enjoy your weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments