Rowan's 10 Week Update

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Our sweet, little baby is growing like a weed. He weighs over 14 pounds, and he is well over 24 inches long! 



His favorite things to do include eating, rocking in his rockaRoo, hanging out with his puppy, and snuggling. I really think he is one of the happiest babies I have ever met. He smiles all day long and loves to talk to whoever wants to listen. He seriously melts my heart every single day.

He is sleeping really well through the night. He usually wakes up wanting his pacifier around 5 o'clock, and then he falls back to sleep until I wake him up at 7 o'clock. Naps are questionable. Somedays he likes to take little catnaps, and other days he would rather take a couple long naps...it is hit or miss. I hope to transition him out of that catnap stage soon!

Best moment of the week: Gosh, how do I pick just one? Now that I am back to work, any time we are snuggling and talking is the best!

Worst moment of the week: When I spilled half a bag of freshly pumped breast milk down the cushion of the couch. I wanted to cry!

You Might Also Like

0 comments