Weekend Recap

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

We had a very busy weekend that was FULL of celebration and sunshine!


Friday night, Rowan made his big début as Baby Jesus in The Promise.



Saturday was our sweet, cool nephew's birthday. We spent the early part of the afternoon visiting family that was in town and then went to Hank's party. It kind of felt like a glimpse into a noisy future with my son (who just looked at me and smiled as dodge balls zoomed past his head!) Oh brother! :)



After the party ended, we went to another birthday party! This one was for my baby brother, Layton, who is not a baby anymore! In fact, he turned 16!!! I am still not sure how that happened. I remember when he was a smiley little babe (just like Rowan), and now he is a foot taller than me and driving! AHHH...I need to stop thinking about it, before I burst in to tears! Surely, my little baby won't grow up that quickly, right?!



Anyway, we celebrated with family and great food. Rowan and I took a little nap towards the end (I know, we are party poopers, but we were also just plain pooped!) I think Layton had a great time...that's all that matters, right? 





Sunday was Dane's birthday. Rowan and I made him a big stack of pancakes and sang to him...okay, Rowan didn't really help with either of those, but he did enjoy mommy's singing and decided that he needed to be a part of daddy's birthday picture! 



After church, we went to ANOTHER birthday party :)... I told you it was FULL of celebration. Then we went back out to the farm to relax and go for a walk. It was such a beautiful weekend to be outside! Rowan enjoyed spending some time outside, and he looked pretty cool in his baby shades!





Sunday evening, we went out to eat to celebrate Dane's birthday and a few other wonderful events that took place last week. We finally made it home around 9:00. Phew, I am exhausted just thinking about all that went on! Why can't weekends be just a little longer?



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend...and first part of the week! ;) How is it Wednesday already? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments