Weekend Recap

Monday, April 13, 2015

What a busy weekend! We started the weekend off with a dinner date with my cousin and her family, and then we went home to rest and rest some more! After a long week, the best thing to do on a Friday night is take a nap!

Saturday, Rowan and I had some company! My good friend, Lacy, and her daughter, Harper, came over for sewing and baby fun! Could my son be more of a flirt? I don't think so! Harps batted her long eyelashes at him, and he couldn't help but smile. 


Sunday is always our busiest day of the week. After, church we walked through the newest event in our little home town. The Pickers Market is going to be taking place every month for the duration of the summer. Live music, good food, and lots of treasures make this the place to be! 


Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments