Rowan Update

Monday, March 07, 2016

It has been almost 10 weeks since I have taken a #rowanweekbyweek picture! (sniff, sniff) Rowan has grown so much, and is changing and learning every day. This age is so much fun, and I love the little personality that he is developing. 


Right now his favorite things to do include climbing, showing us that he is SO BIG, and blowing kisses. His favorite animal seems to be a cow. Papa's cows say, "Ooooooo", and then he laughs at himself. He isn't a very picky eater, but his favorite foods include green beans, chicken, and grapes. He likes to be wherever mom is, and he loves to read.


Row is such a good kid. He throws some huge fits on occasion, but quickly makes up for with a sweet snuggle or two. This kid LOVES to cuddle! Everyone told me that he would grow out of that, but I am happy to report that they were wrong. 

Rowan has just started to really develop an opinion. He knows what he wants (and what he doesn't) and he is very good at letting us know! Oh, and I have to mention the singing! Every time there is music or someone is singing, he has to join in! Cutest thing ever! 


So there you have it, a little update for those of you who have been missing the weekly posts. (By the way, I had the whole #rowanweekbyweek series made into a book! It is easily the sweetest thing I own! If you haven't checked out Chatbooks, do it already! It is no secret that I LOVE them...just look here!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments