Spring Favorites

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring is here, and I am welcoming it with open arms! I have been anxiously awaiting warmer weather and putting away all of my heavy coats. I am reaching for cheerful colors, fun patterns, and dainty accessories this season. Here are a few of my favorite finds!





Every spring I find myself adding pops of color to the house. Anthropologie has a cute selection of throw pillows that would brighten up any space!

I always love a new notebook. (I know I am not the only one!) May Designs has an adorable collection of customizable notebooks. You can make calendars, fitness logs, address books, and more!

Nail polish always makes my list of favorites. It is hard to resist new colors each season. This blue is perfect for spring!

I am not normally a big fan of bracelets, but Alex and Ani have the cutest stackable bangles. I need to add the Rowan bangle to my must have list!

That straw tote from Target is the cutest thing ever. Don't you think it would make the perfect Easter basket?! (Hint, hint...just kidding...sort of...) I always enjoy an oversized tote for trips to the lake and days filled with activities. They are perfect for consolidating my purse and Rowan's diaper bag.

There you have it, a short list of goodies that have me feeling all springy! This is going to be a fun season with a walking toddler who loves to be outside and a pasture full of baby goats!

You Might Also Like

0 comments