Random Saturday Thoughts

Saturday, April 09, 2016


First of all, Rowan found my container of bobby pins and decided to throw them all over the bathroom while I was getting ready. It doesn't matter how many times I sweep or try to pick them up, it seems like they are everywhere. However, I can guarantee that when I really need one they will have all vanished somehow. 

Rowan started a new daycare last week, and it just so happens to be down the street from my favorite little coffee shop! My accountant (a.k.a. Dane) is probably less thrilled than I am about that. 

I am going on a little road trip with my mom this afternoon. I should really drive, but it is so much more fun letting her do it. I wish I could tell you everything that she says while she is trying to get us anywhere, but I am sure that it would offend some people...like anyone who has ever used a blinker properly. (Seriously though, I could write a book!)

I have been thinking up home renovation plans! I know if Dane is reading this he is probably rolling his eyes. It is nothing huge just the kitchen, living room, and front door...oh, and the yard. Okay, maybe it is more than a little. I do have some small projects that I need to get finished before I tackle any sort of renovation. I guess I will start with baby steps.

Did you notice that I gave this little blog a makeover?! I am pretty much in love!

That is all I have for you today! Happy Saturday! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments