Baby Bookshelf: Christmas Edition

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

It is no secret that I love children's books! We are always falling in love with new ones to add to our collection and to buy for our friends' kiddos! We have gathered quite a few holiday books, and I enjoy swapping out the books on Rowan's shelves for more festive ones as the holidays approach. Reading is one of our favorite things to do, and the Christmas books are some of Row's favorites! Here is a list of the Christmas books that we have been enjoying. 



There are a couple that I would like to add to our collection, including Olive the Other Reindeer! I will never grow tired of curling up with my boy and reading books, and it is even more fun with Christmas music and hot chocolate...with marshmallows of course! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments