Sending Christmas Cheer

Friday, December 23, 2016

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger. -Luke 2:11-12

Tis the season for all things red, green, silver, and gold. Stores are packed with holiday shoppers, houses are decorated with garland and lights, and everyone is anticipating the parties and presents. It is easy to get caught up in the merriment of the holiday, but we have not forgotten the reason for Christmas. We have been playing with Rowan's nativity and reading some of our favorite Christmas books, including Song of the Stars...my new personal favorite! And this year we added a sweet Christmas verse to the cards that we sent out.


Picking out Christmas cards is one of my favorite holiday activities. I love sending some Christmas cheer to those we love! It is usually quite the processes...finding (or taking) a picture of our family, scrolling through the numerous options on my favorite card sites, designing roughly 5,206 different cards and ending the decision with a family vote. This year, I knew I wanted to use the family photos we had taken in Oklahoma, and I quickly fell in love with a design from Tiny Prints. I love that I was able to incorporate so many of our pictures.

I love looking back at all of our Christmas cards through the years, and this one is sure to be one of my favorites!

Wishing you all a very, merry CHRISTmas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments