Master Bathroom Tile

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Okay, the house project has so far consisted of removing the patio off of the back of the house, cutting down a tree, digging a hole for the basement, refilling said hole, and praying that the rain stops and our back yard dries up so we can dig again. 

However, lack of progress does not mean lack of planning...and planning for pretty things may be the only way I keep my sanity. I am not the gal to come to for the building details like lumber and drywall and whatnot. I am more worried about what it is going to look like when the whole project is finished, and that means I am focused on the tile and flooring and paint. I have been pinning lots of inspiration, and recently got some tile samples in the mail that are beautiful!

I am really wanting a clean, bright, farmhouse look in the addition. I found these beautiful floor tiles that feel natural, and not too dark. Floor & Decor has great choices to choose from! I originally searched there site looking for tile for our shower, but ended up finding some for the floor as well. Dane wanted something textured and natural, and I wanted subway tile. After lots of scrolling I fell in love with the idea of pebble tiles on the floor and the herringbone subway tile for the walls! It is a pretty combination both of our wishlists. Don't you agree?! 


I love the gray tones that could easily be changed up a bit with some different wall colors or bright accessories. I like to switch up art work and such, so a neutral base is a good place to start! 
So, hopefully ordering tile samples counts as progress! I am imagining my family doing life in the new addition, but it will be so much better when I start to see walls going up. I promise I will share details as we continue...just pray that we get to do that soon! I am doing my very best not to stress out about it. 

"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything."
Hebrews 3:4

You Might Also Like

0 comments