House Update

Saturday, June 10, 2017

I finally feel like we are moving right along with the home addition! Cue lots and lots of happy dancing...well, as much happy dancing as I can do with this bump. 

The whole project started off a little rough (like, there was a moment I thought our house was going to fall into a giant hole rough). Our basement was dug right before a monsoon...okay, it was really only 8 inches of rain...but still. The workers couldn't get anything done, we had to keep pumping water out of the hole, and when it was finally "dry" enough to get a tractor back to our yard they decided it would be best to fill the hole in until the weather was better. 


What seems like an entire pregnancy later, we have walls and a floor and plans for a bouncy ball tournament (I don't know what that entails exactly, but I am sure Rowan will love it). I am starting to be able to envision us in the space, and that has me excited. 

Dane and I are incredibly grateful for all of the prayers & the friends and family that have helped with this project so far. We cannot thank you enough! 

I will be sure to keep you posted on the progress, and share some pictures soon! You can also check out #fletchersgrowinghome for updates! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments