Crew's Newborn Photos

Friday, January 26, 2018

It is hard to believe that our baby is already 4 months old. If anyone knows a secret to getting time to slow down, please share! I have started to think about what canvases and prints I want to order for the addition, and I realized that I never shared Crew's newborn pictures with you! 

A couple weeks after Crew made his arrival, my sweet friend, Chelsea, came over and spent a good part of the day taking pictures of this squishy little nugget! He did not want to nap at all that day...probably because there was too much excitement! 




We did get Rowan to fall asleep for some pictures. It wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but it may be one of my favorite pictures ever. Dane asked me what size canvas I was going to get for that picture...I just told him that I was ordering it as wallpaper. I was only kind of kidding. I am sure I can find a space in the addition for it. ;)








I am so in love with this sweet baby and all of these pictures. Chelsea did a great job, like always! Click here to check out more of her work. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments