Podcasts for Mamas

Wednesday, September 04, 2019

I have been listening to Podcasts for a long time. Usually, I listen to something about business (or the occational crime podcast) while I am folding laundry or doing the dishes. Maybe I am crazy, but it actually makes me look forward to doing those tasks. 


Recently, I have found a few mama podcasts that I am really loving. It is different than what I normally listen to, but now I find myself turning them on more often. I love hearing other mamas tell about their tips and tricks...and even their fails.




Being a mama has an interesting set of challenges, and sometimes we need encouragement and advice...or just a friendly reminder that we are not the only ones to mess up. I laugh, I learn, and I find grace in my own motherhood as I listen to these ladies share their hearts.

Hope you love them too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments