Rader Family Farm

Monday, October 21, 2019

Over the weekend the boys and I took a little drive to Normal for some family fun! I have been wanting to go back to Rader Family Farm ever since we visited a couple years ago. Dane was busy in the fields and the boys and I needed something fun to do, so we loaded up the car and went. My aunt lives up there, so she met us at the pumpkin patch and we stayed with her for the evening. The boys and I had so much fun partaking in the fall festivities...and visiting loved ones never gets old.















If you live in the area, I highly recommend checking out Rader Family Farms. There are lots of fun activities for kids, tons of pumpkins, and lots of yummy food...seriously, you have to get a pumpkin donut and some apple cider while you are there!

You Might Also Like

0 comments