Reading List

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

I have read a handful of books this year, and I have really been enjoying it. I also feel like reading has become the cool thing to do in 2021, but I am here for it! It had been ages since I picked up any book that wasn't a self development book, but lately I have been digging fiction! I thought I would share a few of the books that I have read & maybe a couple that I hope to get to this year. 

First up...I am loving Emily Henry. Beach Read was one of the first books that I read, and I absolutely loved it! I have recommended it to so many people. Now I am reading People We Meet on Vacation, and I am enjoying it too! I just love all of the characters! 

Where the Crawdads Sing was another favorite! It finished it in a couple days, and I had no idea what the outcome would be. 

Own Your Everyday is not fiction, but it is a quick read and so good! 

Now for some unpopular opinions...I read The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo & Verity and I did not think they were worth the hype. Both were well written, and I finished them quickly, but I have not recommended them to friends. Evelyn Hugo was okay, but I don't remember what I actually liked about it. There is an intriguing plot, but I figured it out before the end. Verity certainly kept my attention and I needed to know what happened, BUT I thought the content of the book was so disturbing! 

Okay, now for some that are on my list to read this year:

The Jetsetters

Daisy Jones & The Six

The Last Thing He Told Me

The Vanishing Half

AND a bunch of nonfiction. 

I love cozying up with a blanket and a good book, and I am glad that I have had the chance to do a little more of that this year. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments