Summer Avocado Salad

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

I am not a food blogger AT ALL, but I have to share this quick and easy recipe with you! I have made this about 392 times this summer and it is soooo good. Kailey Bozarth originally shared a similar recipe on Instagram and I have been making it ever since! 



I don't really measure anything out for this recipe...I just kind of eyeball it and add more of the things that I really like.

INGREDIENTS
Red Onion
Tomato
Cilantro
Avocado
Lime
Salt & Pepper
Corn (optional)
Crispy Onion Straws (optional but highly recommended...trust me!)

I usually use one small tomato, one avocado, about a fourth of the red onion, and juice from half a lime. You can also make a big batch and keep it in the fridge to use all week. Just leave the avocado out & add it when you are ready to serve it up, season it up, and top with the crispy onion straws. YUM!

Bonus, you can enjoy it a few different ways...on a wrap, with tortilla strips, or straight from the bowl!

You Might Also Like

0 comments