I recently found this tutorial on Shanty-2-Chic, and fell in love! Of course, I had to make one for myself. It was honestly the one of the easiest DIY’s I have done. I already had a spare wreath lying around, so all I had to do was find some artificial fall berries. Dane and I made a trip to Hobby Lobby, where I found these for $1.49 each…PLUS, they were on sale for 40% off! Not a bad deal, if I do say so myself!
Originally, I was planning on cutting the short stems off and pushing them into the wreath. However, I thought it would require some hot glue, and I really didn’t know how that would end up looking. So, I tried inserting the long stem of the berries into the wreath, and that worked very well. The long stem held the berries securely to the wreath. I used nine bundles of the berries, and placed them evenly around the wreath.