Just a Simple Makeover

Sunday, August 11, 2013

I love little updates that make a big difference! I have been wanting to do something with our laundry room for a while. What I would really like to do is put some cabinets in for all of my cleaning products, extra toilet paper, and my large nail polish collection whatever else I may decide to store. I envision something like this drawing.



 Yes, I did use graph paper to ensure I made straight lines...don't judge!

 Anyway, this weekend we started working on it! It will be a while before the rest gets done, but I will embrace the baby steps! I just stained a board that I picked up at RP Lumber, and Dane used brackets to fasten it to the wall. It was probably the easiest update ever! I don't know why we didn't do it sooner. The whole project cost about $25! Check out the before and after below!





I am LOVING the they way it looks! What do you think?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love your drawing on graph paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm looking for laundry room inspiration and this perfect!

    ReplyDelete