Kitchen Color Revealed

Thursday, August 18, 2011


Dane and I have been busy little bees! We are getting a lot of stuff done before the big day. We have cut down bushes, painted walls, and we have been working on making decisions about the rest of our little house. The first order of business is to finish the kitchen. We have already changed the cabinets from green to chocolate brown and we are going to be adding hard wear very soon. The next step is to paint the now tan walls. I have been looking at several different options, and while on my search I came across one of my new favorite websites, Design Seeds!This website will be very helpful as I pick out other colors for our home. However, I have found myself looking through the different palettes when I should probably be working on painting. Anyway…we have decided to go with orange for the walls. We would like our kitchen to be warm and inviting, and this color was one that we both loved! Now I have to go put on my painting clothes and get started. I cannot wait to get the kitchen all together. I have several little DIY projects in mind. Of course, I will be sharing them with all of you! Make sure you check out Design Seeds! {b}

You Might Also Like

0 comments