W is for Wednesday and...WEDDING!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I have been up to my eyebrows in wedding planning, but I am enjoying every minute of it. I have carefully selected professionals to make this day spectacular for Dane and I (and our guests!!!) I have learned that it is difficult to start the whole wedding planning process. It seems that there is always one exceptionally big decision to make. For some it is the venue or the dress (or in my case the photographer!) I looked at countless photographers to find the very best one and stick to my budget! I didn't want just any old photographer. I wanted a photographer with a unique, artsy style that would show in my photos! Well, I finally found one, and she is AMAZING!!! I am so excited that Elise Photography is going be taking pictures of my special day! Her style is exactly what I was looking for.

Back in October Dane and I had her take some engagement shots, and she did a wonderful job.






(c) Elise Photography



(c) Elise Photography



(c) Elise Photography

I think I got a few a lot of bug bites from this particular shot, but it was well worth it! This is one of my favorite pictures. My plan is to blow it up and hang it somewhere in the living room.

 Elishia did a fabulous job for our engagement pictures and I cannot wait to see what she does for our wedding! I am counting down the days (52 left)! {b}

You Might Also Like

0 comments