LOVE

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Remember the golden letters from yesterday's post? Well, I am back today to tell you all about how you can make your very own! It is a really easy DIY project. 

Supplies:

• Paper Mache Letters (I found them at Hobby Lobby) 

• Spray Paint (I used Rust-Oleum Hammered in a gold color...any metal looking spray paint would work)

I just took them outside and gave them a couple of coats of paint on all sides. After they dried for several hours I brought them back in. They look like heavy metal letters when they are all finished. They are perfect for sitting on a shelf or hanging up. 

I do wish they were a little taller...I would like to use them to decorate the top of my kitchen cabinets! Otherwise, I love them! They worked perfectly for Lacy's bridal shower. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These letters were so cute at the shower and you are right, they looked like they were much heavier.

    ReplyDelete