The Many Adventures of Dane and Brittney

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Dane and I love to travel to different places. We have gone on some sort of a vacation almost every year that we have been together. I have always wanted to hang up a map with pins in the places that we have been...then I found this! So...to Wal-Mart I went with a shopping list in hand. On the list: cork board, and pins (yeah that is all I needed!) Total cost: $8!

Steps: 

•Print an outline of the United States on a 8.5x11 sheet of paper.
•Cut out out the template, and trace it on the cork board. 


•Use an exacto knife to cut out the shape. (Make sure you put a magazine or something under the cork!)

•Cut a rectangle of cork and hot glue it to the back of your map.

•Print the locations in size 8 font or smaller and pin them in place. 




Now I can keep track of all of our adventures. I cannot wait to add our next pin! Who knows where it will be?! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments