Hello, August!!!!

Thursday, August 01, 2013

August is here!!! I am soooo excited about this month, and there are so many reasons why!!!

 I don't want to get ahead of myself...before I go on about how awesome August is going to be, I need to tell you all about July. We kicked off the month celebrating the 4th of July at the lake, I took a trip to Chicago with some pretty awesome ladies, and we enjoyed several family gatherings throughout the month! I also found out that my little brother and his girlfriend are going to be having a little boy! I am so happy for them! It will be fun to have a little one running around. SO many babies! :) Be still my baby loving heart!



 Okay, now about August! First of all, I get to celebrate the birthday of my lovely momma! I won't tell you how old she is going to be, but I will tell you that she is NOT two years older than my dad (even if he likes to think that)! This is the first year in a long time that I will actually get to see her on her birthday! She is usually off vacationing, and doing something awesome...LUCKY! This year they went on vacation early, so I think that a celebration will be in order...I better put striped straws and streamers on my shopping list!

 Also in August, I am going to be an aunt...again!!!!! I cannot wait to meet and snuggle baby L on August 28! I am counting down the days!

 PLUS...Dane and I are going on vacation! This trip has been on my mind and my bags have been packed for MONTHS! We are going on a house boat with 5 other couples, and basically it is going to be awesome! You can check out our houseboat here. I know, it is pretty awesome! ;)

Hope you have a great August!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your August sounds really promizing! I hope you are having fun!
    Oh, and I just came across your blog, it's adorable!! I think I will stop by more, if it's ok! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having a great month...hope you are too! Thank you for the sweet comment! I would love it if you would stop by more!

      Delete