Another Year Older

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wow, I cannot believe that I have turned another year older! Where does the time go?! I spent the weekend celebrating 25 with my friends and family. Celebrations kicked off on Thursday with birthday pancakes! (The pancakes were actually in celebration of my friends birthday!) What can I say...I like to celebrate!



Friday night I got to spend time with my sweet little niece, Kinleigh, and adorable nephews! I am a very lucky auntie!



 Saturday was a fun filled day with Lauren! We started the day with a trip to a local fall festival...imagine pumpkins, crafts, and the sweet smell of kettle corn! I left the festival with some yummy scents to burn around my house! Seriously...don't come over unless you like the smell of pumpkin!



 After the fall festival, we went to the Wooden Nickel Winery! We had a great time tasting different wines and chatting about life. We have both decided that 25 is going to be an awesome year!





 The rest of the day involved a DIY project, a photo shoot, an air hockey match, New Girl, and a slumber party!

Sunday, Dane and I went to church and then had lunch with his family. Later, we went and did some shooting, and had supper with my family. A whole day with my husband is my favorite way to celebrate! (Plus, Sunday was Dane's half birthday...another thing to celebrate!) If you want something to celebrate let me know...I search those out like it's my job!

Last night, we wrapped up the celebrating with supper at Buffalo Wild Wings and frozen yogurt! I basically had the best birthday ever...bring on 25!

You Might Also Like

0 comments