SEPTEMBER

Monday, September 09, 2013

Sorry it took me so long to get this post up! I have been busy, busy, busy enjoying my favorite month of the year! However, it is going to be hard for September to top August! What a great end to summer! There was vacation, a new (very adorable) nephew, news that we are going to have a niece, and lots of other wonderful reasons to celebrate! I got to spend lots of time with family and great friends, AND I did a little work on our house! (Adding curtains counts as work, right?)



What does September have in store? I have already had a pretty busy month, but the weeks to come are going to be great! I am looking forward to several senior sessions, a fun filled girls' night, lots of hot apple cider, and some birthday celebrations! I am feeling very blessed! I hope you all have a wonderful month.

You Might Also Like

0 comments