October is Here

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Who is excited about October...I know I am! September was a month filled with fun! There were festivals, birthday parties, and lots of other celebrations! Dane and I got to spend lots of quality time with our family, and that always makes for a good month. AND I finally got to break out some scarves...that is a successful month in my book!



October is going to be a fun and BUSY month! We are working on planning a special baby shower...I can't wait to share all the details! Plus, we have birthdays parties, AND Dane and I are going to be celebrating our 2 year anniversary! Is that even possible?! I would also like to have some kind of Halloween party this year, but I say that every year...we will see!

Have a great October!

You Might Also Like

0 comments