Thankful

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I did not partake in the 30 Days of Thanksgiving on Facebook, but I have a lot to be thankful for (including a BRAND NEW nephew). I am looking forward to seeing all of our family tomorrow. Thanksgiving is a BUSY day for us, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Sure, I wonder what it would be like to wake up, make breakfast, watch the Macy's parade in our PJ's, and enjoy a nice meal with family in the afternoon...BUT that wouldn't be Thanksgiving! We get to enjoy FOUR Thanksgiving celebrations. It is great, because we get to see almost everyone in our family. That is the best thing in the world! There are sometimes arguments, always laughter, and lots of love...and turkey!



 I hope that all of you have an amazing Thanksgiving! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments