Wild Lights

Friday, December 20, 2013

Well, we marked another Christmas activity off of that list of mine! We went to the zoo! I wouldn't normally consider a visit to the zoo a Christmas activity, but the St. Louis Zoo turns into a winter wonderland at night! Wild Lights is something I have been wanting to see for a few years, and this year we finally did! I was so excited, and you better believe we made it an adventure! Josh, Val, Dane and I may have picked the worst night of December to make the hour drive to St. Louis, but it was worth it! It was cold...VERY COLD, but there were lots of layers, hot chocolate, and a walk through the reptile house to keep us warm!







I will admit that I thought there would be more animals to view. We did get to see the sea lions, some snakes, and some really creepy bugs, but most of the animals exhibits were closed. We still had a great time, and I am sure that kiddos would LOVE it! There are little activities scattered around for them to participate in.

It started snowing just as we were getting ready to leave...BEAUTIFUL!

What Christmas activities are you enjoying?

You Might Also Like

0 comments