Summer Fun

Monday, June 23, 2014

I have been looking for some small fun activities for this summer. You know, for those (very few) days when we have nothing else to do! I found this post from Lolly Jane, and thought it was such a great idea.

I decided on some categories (at home, in town, out of town) and came up with some fun activities that Dane and I would enjoy.

I will be honest, coming up with the list wasn't all that easy. I am not convinced that Dane will agree to do any all of them, but it is worth a shot.

This little project was really easy. I just found some popsicle sticks and a mason jar Wal-Mart, and used some paint that I already had around the house. I picked a different color for each of the three categories and painted each popsicle stick. Once the paint was dry I wrote the activites on the other end of the stick.





Simple as that! Once Dane and I have a plan free day, we can just pick an activity from the jar! (Who am I kidding...we don't have plan free days, but the jar is really cute! Maybe we will get more use out of it next summer!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments