THREE Months...Let the Countdown Begin

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Oh my goodness!!! I may or may not have switched over to freak out mode this morning. I woke up and realized that it was September 27...exactly 3 months from little man's expected arrival! Am I ready to meet him, cover him with kisses, and snuggle him hours a day? YES! Is the house ready for his arrival? ABSOLUTELY NOT! We have a pre baby to do list that is probably a mile and a half long, and very little time to get it all done.

Regarless of the crazy list and quickly approaching deadline, I could not be more excited to welcome this little guy into the world!



How Far Along: 27 weeks
Gender: Boy
Sleep: Getting comfortable is not always easy, but I haven't had much trouble sleeping.
Best Moment: Buying some art for the nursery! (More on that soon!)

Miss Anything: Sleeping on my back.
Movement: Lots of kicks...I am still waiting for the hiccups!
Cravings: Pumpkin spice anything!
Queasy or Sick: Still feeling great.
Looking Forward To: Fall's cooler weather...I have been waiting to break out some of my fall maternity finds!

You Might Also Like

0 comments