Christmas

Saturday, October 25, 2014

I have really been in the Christmas spirit lately. I know, it is only October, but I really think it has something to do with this little squirm worm growing inside me. I haven't gone crazy and started playing Christmas music throughout the house...yet, but I have been buying presents for months! Who knows when little man will arrive! I have to be prepared! Anyway, I thought I would share my go to places for finding the perfect Christmas gifts.



Shutterfly: If you are looking for a personalized photo gift, Shutterfly is the place to go! The selection of home décor and gifts is fabulous, and they run specials regularly. They even have personalized wrapping paper! That is pretty much the coolest thing ever, don't you think!? Moms. Grandmas. Sisters. Aunts. You will be sure to find something that they will like, and there is nothing more thoughtful than a personalized present!

Zulily: I have little nieces and nephews in my family. When I need to find an affordable name brand gift, this is the first place I look. They always have great deals! Zulily also carries home décor and clothing for adults.

 Jane: This is a site that I check regularly. The items offered change daily, and there is always something great...AND the prices are amazing! For stocking stuffers or little gifts this is a great place to look!

 Uncommon Goods: There are so many interesting things available on Uncommon Goods. One of the things that I love about the site is they make searching for the perfect gift a breeze! You can choose gifts based on gender, age, price, or interest! Have a grillmaster on your list? They have already compiled all of the gifts that person would love!

 West Elm: Okay, I can't say that I have actually ever purchased a gift from this site (maybe I have, but I quickly decided it was to amazing not to keep for myself), but I absolutely love all of their Christmas décor! If I had about 4 more jobs, I would totally own everything they offer! Some of my favorites include this felt mistletoe, felt garland, and these stockings! Oh, and did I mention they almost always have free shipping! They just make it so easy to splurge!

You Might Also Like

0 comments