Lately

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Where did fall go?! It was snowing today! This weather is not really helping me fight my urge to decorate for Christmas. Luckily, I have been too busy to even think about decorating. I have been busy with fun photo sessions, preparing for baby, and spending much needed time with friends and family. I am sad to see the fall season come to an end, but there is so much to look forward to...like kissing these little cheeks!



For now, I am going to continue to enjoy what is left of autumn...and a couple slices of pumpkin pie! The leaves are beautiful, the weather is cold, and the blankets are cozy. Speaking of blankets, I found this cable knit throw at West Elm the other day, and instantly added it to my must have list. I can just imagine curling up with a baby, cup of hot chocolate, and this beautiful blanket! (AHHH! Curling up with a BABY...baby snuggles are in my near future!!!)

Another reason to love this time of the year...I got to stock up on my favorite Scentporotables from Bath and Body Works! Leaves is my absolute favorite, but I did grab a couple Christmas scents too. These would make great stocking stuffers! I just love it when my car smells all yummy.

I recently started looking for my next sewing project. If you follow me on Pinterest you may have noticed that I am kind of in love with the half triangle quilts! I can't wait to pick out fabric with my grandma and the girls! I am happy that I will be able to share the progress of this little project. This is the first quilt or blanket that hasn't been a secret gift!




This is probably the most random post that I have ever written! (Sorry about that!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments