Essential Oils

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Lets talk about essential oils for a minute. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that I have recently started using different oils around my house. I had first heard of oils from some of my family. I had heard of people diffusing them and using them for things like bug spray and sugar scrubs, but I wasn't really convinced that it was something that I needed. A few months went by, we had a baby, and I started hearing more and more about these essential oils.

I started doing a little more research about what kinds of things they were good for, and found that people were using them to help boost immunity during season changes. My husband is usually pretty miserable during the spring and summer months, so I thought we would give them a try. I finally decided to get a Premium Starter Kit from Young Living, and I am so glad that I did! We have seen so many benefits from these oils, so I thought I would tell you a little bit about how they have helped us.


Luckily, we don't have a ton issues, but I like the idea of being proactive about my family's health. These are some of the oils that we have used, with success, so far!

Purification: (Possibly, my favorite oil...if I had to pick) We use this, in the laundry, in stinky shoes, diaper pails, vacuum filters, and we diffuse it to make the whole house smell fresh and clean. 

PanAway: This is perfect for soothing sore joints and ligaments after exercise or other physical activity. 

Frankincense: Another favorite...is part of my daily skin care regime. I also rub it on the bottoms of my feet to help alleviate nervous energy. It smells SO good, and has so many great benefits! Just Google it! 

Stress Away: This one doesn't really need an explanation! It is awesome!

Thieves: This oil is a must have for us! It supports healthy immune function and helps maintain a healthy respiratory system. 

These are just a few of the oils that come in the starter kit, and just a few of the ways that we use them!


How to get your own Premium Starter Kit:


2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member” (this gets you the 24% off discount on all future orders...who doesn't love a discount!?)

3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. If not, put 2835279 in both spots.

4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone, and you’re not obligates to sell anything if you do not want to. I promise!)

5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.

6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. I recommend the Premium Kit with the Bamboo Diffuser.

7. It will ask if you want to sign up for the Essential Rewards program. There is no need to worry about that right now. 

8. Agree to Terms & Conditions

9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER.

10. Wait for your kit to arrive...this is the most difficult step! ;)

11. Make sure you friend me on Facebook so that I can add you to some fun oily Facebook groups...and just get to know you! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments