Rowan's Room Reveal

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Well, we finally found some finishing touches for Rowan's room, and I couldn't love it any more!

My favorite wall in the entire house is this plank wall! I love the way that it turned out, and it looks perfect with the rest of Rowan's room!



You may remember the DIY wall art that I did for above the crib. It has held up great! It wasn't what I had originally planned, but it is perfect! 



My mom found this chair that was the exact fabric as Rowan's crib sheets! I had no idea we even needed a chair, but this one seemed to be made for his room!



The last touch was this adorable teepee from Land of Nod! We got it for Rowan's birthday, and it has be a huge hit. He has even taken naps in it, which is the cutest thing ever! 

It really finished off his little book corner nicely! He can have all the adventures he wants! 



I love my boy, and designing a room that he can grow into and love was so much fun! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments