5 Year Anniversary Gift

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Every year Dane and I try to find something thoughtful that falls in line with the traditional wedding anniversary gifts. Last month we celebrated our 5 year anniversary. Yeah, I am not really sure how that happened so quickly! Anyway, the traditional gift for 5 years is wood. Dane is notoriously difficult to find gifts for, and when you are limited by materials it makes it that much more of a challenge.

A couple of years ago, I found Uncommon Goods and I have been swooning over there awesome gift selection ever since. Your are able to search for gifts by interest & I figured they would have the perfect gift for my "hard to shop for" husband. 

After almost buying a personalized whiskey barrel, I happened to see this awesome customizable cribbage board. We don't have a clue how to play cribbage, but we like card games...AND you could customize it with an image of your favorite lake! I selected Lake Lou Yeager from the list (that is where we got engaged), crossed my fingers that he would like, and clicked order!


HE LOVED IT...holla! However, we still are clueless on how to play. So, there's that! 

You can find a list of traditional anniversary gifts here & the customized playing cards here (but you will have to find your own cutie to put on them!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments