Messes & Memories

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

I am usually up for some DIY decor, and Rowan is always up for mess making! Last weekend we decided to make paint some little reindeer ornaments for our tree. I picked up some wooden ornaments, covered the table with some paper (almost skipped this step...glad I didn't), and let Rowan go to town with the paint brush. 


Painting ornaments takes some serious concentration...and if you get distracted it is probably because you thought it would be fun to paint your hand. 


These perfectly imperfect little ornaments are my new favorite! Making ornaments was always something I loved to do as a kid, and I hope that Rowan and I can make this a little holiday tradition. If my tree was covered in half painted ornaments that my little guy made, I wouldn't hate it!


Every year when I put these ornaments on our tree, I will think of this messy little moment!

You Might Also Like

0 comments