Easter Basket

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Easter is right around the corner and I am trying to get some goodies together for Rowan's basket. Putting together his Easter basket has become one of my favorite traditions. Honestly, I would rather give him a few small gifts, than a ton of sweet treats...mainly because Dane and I are the ones that have to deal with sugary Rowan at the end of the day. However, I have included a few of his favorite snacks in years past. This year that might be a bunch of bananas...he is always asking for them! Here is a rundown of what I have been eyeing this year.


We are still using this basket from Target that I picked up a couple years ago. It looks so cute filled with Easter grass, and it serves as storage throughout the year!

Disclaimer: I am not usually this organized when it comes to Easter, but I have already grabbed a couple of these goodies. SUCCESS! Now watch me wait until the very last minute to get the rest of it together...and don't even ask me what we are wearing! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments