Faves

Friday, May 26, 2017

Who is ready for the weekend? We have some fun stuff planned and I know Rowan is going to enjoy it. I can't wait to spend the whole weekend with my babe and our baby big boy.

I thought I would share some favorites with you. Hope you enjoy!


These swaddle sacks from Fawn and Sage are so cute. I remember how much Rowan loved to be swaddled. This time around I want to keep a nice little collection handy. I love the design of these and the fact that they come with a matching hat!

The Magnolia Journal is easily one of my favorite magazines these days. It is filled with inspiration...and it actually reads more like a book than a magazine. I really look forward to curling up with the quarterly issues and reading every word.

I am going to be living in light weight dresses this summer. This simple maxi dress looks perfect for the warmer season!

I have been gathering nursery inspiration, and while we are no where close to starting that room (because it is still our room right now) I have found some pieces that I really want to include. This sign from House of Belonging is calling my name. It will fit perfectly over the baby's crib!

Rowan is always asking for "ice cweam" and he loves strawberries, so this recipe may be perfect! We are going to the local strawberry patch this weekend to do some picking, and I plan to make some yummy frozen yogurt pops right away...he doesn't have to know that it isn't really ice cream! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments