House Update

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A lot has changed since my last house update. We have walls, windows, lights, siding, and its almost time to paint. Progress seems a little slow lately, but that is because the small, tedious work has been happening. 

I do have some tasks that I can actually tackle in the next few days. I need to paint our back door. It is currently white, but I plan on painting it Wrought Iron by Benjamin Moore. It will be the perfect contrast against our white siding. We also grabbed some silver farmhouse lights on sale a few weeks ago, and I want to paint them black. I am no good when it comes to construction, so all of my tasks include paint. 


As I walk through the addition, I can imagine the fun that will soon be had there. The forts that will be built in the playroom, the creating that will take place in the office, the family gathering around the table in the dining room, and the snow covered boots that will trudge through the mudroom. While I look forward to the extra space and storage, I am even more excited about the laughter that will fill this space and the memories that will be made. 

For more updates on our addition, check out #fletchersgrowinghome on Instagram. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments